At HMAS we have defined the Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety Policy and we have decided to make this available to employees and the public. This Policy represents the framework for planning and improving the QMS and setting general and specific quality objectives. The Management System policy is appropriate to HMAS processes, products, and services, is derived from the overall policies, context, and strategy, and provides a framework for establishing and reviewing our objectives. The Management System policy is approved by the MANAGING DIRECTOR and is now public on our website. This policy is made available in the English language which is the Management System’s and Company’s Official Working Language. Whenever required, the MANAGING DIRECTOR reviews the policy for its continuing suitability. The QMS policy also includes a commitment to satisfy applicable requirements and continual improvement of the Management System. Our integrated quality, environmental, and Health & Safety policy is the following:
HMAS is committed to:
- Ensure the satisfaction of our Customers in all respects by supplying high-quality services, complying to the relevant standards, always on time.
- Fulfill our commitment through total involvement of all at HMAS and with continual improvement in our integrated management system.
- Identify, prevent, control and minimize adverse environmental impacts associated with our operational activities.
- Comply with all Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety requirements.
- Develop and maintain a highly motivated and trained workforce for effective management of the Quality, Environment, and Health & Safety issues.
- Communicate our Environmental commitment to Clients, Employees and other interested parties.
- Strive to continually improve our Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety performance keeping in view the regulatory requirements, Health & Safety requirements, Environmental requirements, Community concerns, and technological advancements.
- Establish & maintain a healthy work environment.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements.
- Adopt the best practice of operations to prevent ill health & injuries